Friday, October 28, 2011

PE: Goal Statement for Cycle 2

PE: Reflection Statement
Truthfully my first PE cycle was very disappointing. Whilst I was able to following my goals in the first two weeks, due to the tidal wave(つなみ) of homework(しゅくだい) that followed I did not have time to watch any anime/do shadowing at all.
In lieu of the oral exam, I didn't believe it went well. The variety of language used was limited, thus the sentences seemed really mechanical. Furthermore there were instances where what I said and what I wanted to say were different, especially once it came to tenses (でした) and questions (I always forget the か).
I guess right now it seems like a sob story. But hopefully after the second cycle my reflect will be more positive. 


PE: Goal Statement for Cycle 2:

Considering what I identified  in my reflection. I believe the biggest problem was lack of (consistent) practice. So to be more definite. Every Saturday afternoon(どようびのひる) I will do the textbook shadowing AND upload it on the voiceboard. Optional shadowing will take place during the week when there's spare time. Considering the due dates of my homework and psets this will normally be Monday night.

2 comments:

  1. We all have perfect hindsight. Just keep up the practice and you'll get there no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack! This is Lisa. Your blog is very entertaining and witty. ("currently my nose is running like a broken coke machine and am in a anti-histamine intoxicated stupor.") hahaha
    おはいようジョーさん!いいなブローグですね。

    ReplyDelete