Monday, October 3, 2011

Goal Cycle 1

In this cycle, I would like to become more natural with my Japanese in terms of rhythm, intonation and confidence. These problems arise when I pause mid sentence to construct what I am going to say next and also when I am met with unfamiliar combination of words and, to me, irregular mora.


What I will do to achieve this
To help achieve this goal, in addition to practicing the assigned and voluntary shadowing exercises, I will also shadow a more challenging 'model'. FullMetal Alchemist. This week I plan to watch three episodes in all and turn off the english subs so I can practice Japanese listening and speaking.


P.S. Sorry for makign this blog entry boring an mechanical.... currently my nose is running like a broken coke machine and am in a anti-histamine intoxicated stupor.


じゃね!


1 comment:

  1. Zhou さん〜〜 Which character are you going to shadow in FullMetal Alchemist?

    ReplyDelete